Saturday, October 16, 2010

Burlington County Recap

WOW
WOW!
Let me quote a fellow blogger Mr. Grote " Megan Lacy is becoming very good @ Running."  Thanks flash.  She destroyed the course record today in impressive fashion.  Last year she ran 19:04 today 17:53.  If I were her parents I would let her drop out of school and in enroll in college today.  She has become that good. My daughter blames me for running 19:30 today,  a 35 second improvement over last year. Why do you ask?  Because I insisted her name be spelled with an "H".  The two fastest girls in SJ & the state of NJ for that matter  spell there names Megan Lacy & Megan Venebles.  No "H".  Sorry sweetie if that "H" is slowing you down and your name is constantly being mis-spelled. 

If I could have wagered on today's performance I would have been smiling all the way to the bank.

I successfully predicted the top 3 girls & winning team Cherokee in an upset special for all you degenerate gamblers.

I had 2 of the 3 boys right- the only exception Greg Malloy of Cherokee who finished third. Greg is quickly becoming my third favorite Malloy, right behind Meghan & Timmy. I had Peter Murray finishing third - he ran fourth.  Had I bet a superfecta it would have paid boxcars!  Also had the Lenape as the team winner.

Look for my Super Seven on WWednesday and my Colonial Conference All Star special on Thursday.  As always thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment